When creating a password please keep the following in mind:
- Create a significantly different password for this and all web sites. Do not reuse passwords especially passwords you use for your personal email or banking.
- Create a phrase that is longer than 12 characters that is not a single word in a dictionary and does not include your name or family names, products or organizations
- Good examples are Lions6LookingOutward, Printing12Mice
- Do not share passwords
- Never send a password via email
- It’s OK to write a password down on paper and stored in a locked cabinet, drawer or safe. Never store a password in a file on an electronic device